Friday, November 4, 2022

 New eBay Listing : 106 pcs stainless steel Eldan flatware set with service for 12

Eldan Flatware



Pattern Code: ELDELD18 Pattern: ELD18 (STAINLESS) by Eldan
Description: Stainless, Japan, Roses, Textured

Never used vintage family heirloom in original case. There is some minor scuffing due to moves over the years. Original purchase date was sometime in the late 60's or early 70's.

Sold as a set only in original lined case

SHIPPING: Free pickup (Boise, Idaho) or shipped with pieces individually wrapped. I ship on business days and as quickly as possible. If there will be a delay in shipping I will notify you. Saturday, Sunday & Holidays are not considered business days.  Once an item is dropped off at the Post Office it is trackable, but I am no longer able to control the handling of the item. This includes the speed of delivery. I will work with you and USPS to follow up on the safe delivery of the packages. Please make sure you provide the correct address in the "ship to" field, as I cannot be responsible for items that are shipped to an incorrect address. I prefer to ship all items priority mail, which includes tracking and insurance. Some items do qualify for 1st class postage.
Shipping costs are calculated according to weight and size of shipment.  If you are overcharged, I will refund the excess postage.

No comments:

Post a Comment